26 Mar - 26 Mar
**FULLY BOOKED** but why not join us for breakfast before 11:30am or afternoon tea after 2:30pm.
We've decided to ramp up Mother's Day this year to put on a spectacular day of truly delicious tip-top quality dishes.
Steve the Chef has gone above and beyond to create an extremely good 2-or-3 course menu with choices for everyone. From the Ballotine of Lamb to the Traditional Apple Crumble, he's included it all!
Some of us aren't 'pudding people', others opt to skip the starter, but don't worry, we've got a 2-course option which is perfect for you! Want all 3 scrummy courses?! Never fear the 3-course option is ready & waiting, it's also incredible value for money!
We will still be serving our delicious, homemade children meals too, don't fear!
After you've booked your adult places on our online booking system, you can then add in additional comments such as any high chairs required, any dietary requirements and number of children joining you, it's as easy as that!
How to secure your spot:
Book below online!
Not a fan of booking online? No problem! Simply follow the steps below
- Take a peek at the menu in the 'Downloads' section on this page*
- Take your pick of the different dishes & course choices
- Give the Restaurant team a call on 01724 844 467 or Book Online
- Relay your chosen meal decisions (make sure you include your Mum's!)
- Pick the time you want to visit (between 11:30am and 3pm please!)
- Fire over the £5-per-person deposit (we can take card's over the phone as well as online!)
- Pop the date & time in your diary/phone calendar/organiser & await with excitement!
It's as simple as that!
*The Downloads section is on the top right-hand side of this page. If you are viewing this page on a mobile, the Downloads section is just below this section of text!